Education and Training
Ready to learn how to trade Forex? The pros at Benefit Market Solution are here to help! The foreign exchange market (also known as forex or FX) is one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets in the financial world. Though historically, forex has been the domain of large institutions, central banks, and high wealth individuals, the growth of the Internet has allowed the average individual to become involved with and profit from online currency trading.
Trading is a journey that can last a lifetime. While the idea of ‘buying low, and selling high,’ might sound simple enough; in actuality, profitable trading is considerably more difficult than just buying when price moves down, or selling when price moves higher. A trader’s Forex education can traverse a variety of market conditions and trading styles. The foreign exchange market is the virtual location where global currencies are traded. Though the total volume ebbs and flows, the Bank for International Settlements reported that the forex market trades in excess of $4.9 trillion U.S. per day. This makes it the largest electronic market, essentially dwarfing the stock market.
Unlike stocks, forex trades have low, if any, commissions and fees. Even so, new forex traders are always advised to take a conservative approach and use orders, like stop-loss, to minimize losses. High leverage, which should be prudently applied, gives traders the opportunity to achieve dramatic results with far less capital than necessary for other markets. Forex trading requires training and strategy, but can be a profitable field for individuals looking for a lower risk endeavor. Learning currency trading gives traders a range of exciting new opportunities to invest in.
Our Training and Education covers everything from basics to Advance:
• Introduction to the Foreign Exchange Market
• The most popular currency pairs and asset classes
• Importance concepts in the Forex market such as leverage and margin, order types and more.
• The role of economics and supply/demand relationships
• The importance of economic data announcements and how prices can drive off of new data
• Introduction of indicators and sentiment analysis to assist with buy/sell decisions.
• Price action analysis to assist a trader's technical approach.
• How to mesh technical and fundamental analysis while keeping an eye on risk management.
• An Introduction to Trading Psychology.
• How to compose, follow, and modify a trading plan.
• How to adapt an approach to varying market conditions.
• How to integrate advanced forms of analysis such as Elliot Wave, or Ichimoku.
Your Success Starts Here
We support you every step of the journey because we want
you to grow and succeed.